By clicking on the button above you confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
- I am a United States citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident.
- This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization or national bank.
- This contribution is not made from the treasury of an entity or person who is a federal contractor.
- This contribution is not made from the funds of a federally registered foreign agent.
- I am not a minor under the age of 16.
- The funds I am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
Contributions or gifts to the Democratic Grassroots Victory Fund are not tax deductible. Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in a calendar year.The Democratic Grassroots Victory Fund does not accept contributions from registered foreign agents or minors under the age of 16. Federal law prohibits the acceptance of corporate or labor union contributions.
The Democratic Grassroots Victory Fund is able to accept up to $875,000 from an individual donor and up to $405,000 from a multicandidate committee in a calendar year. The first $36,500/$15,000 from a person/multicandidate committee (“PAC”) will be allocated to the DNC. The next $510,000/$255,000 from a person/PAC will be split equally among the following state Democratic parties up to $10,000/$5,000 per party: AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, and WY. Any additional funds will be allocated to the DNC, subject to applicable contribution limits. Contributions will be used in connection with federal elections. A contributor may designate their contribution for a particular participant. The allocation formula set forth above may change if following it would result in an excessive contribution.
PAID FOR BY DEMOCRATIC GRASSROOTS VICTORY FUND, A JOINT FUNDRAISING COMMITTEE AUTHORIZED BY THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE AND THE STATE DEMOCRATIC PARTIES IN: AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, AND WY. 430 S. CAPITOL ST. SE, WASHINGTON, D.C. 20003. NOT AUTHORIZED BY ANY CANDIDATE OR CANDIDATE’S COMMITTEE.